Creepy Coin Eating Face Bank
This creepy coin eating Face Bank is a uniquely designed piggy bank that literally eats your money! It’s fun for kids because the mouth moves as you put your hand close to it. It’s the savings bank that will make them want to save. They’ll be running around the house searching for coins to “Feed” their face bank. Also makes for a great office and/or reception desk novelty.
The piggy bank itself it relatively small at approximately 4 inches in width and height, but it holds a good fair amount of coins. The piggy bank only uses battery power when it detects motion, but you can flip the switch on the back to turn the device on or off, to save the batteries. A great gift to teach kids of all ages how to save money! The Face Bank is such a blast that you will be tempted to feed it continuously! Just be careful he doesn’t get too fat!
Teach your children the horrifying lessons of financial responsibility with the creepy coin eating face bank. This traumatizing device features an anthropomorphic abomination that devours coins while the lifeless doll-like eyes stare directly into your soul.
- FUN AND UNIQUE PIGGY BANK: A unique piggy bank that will not only help your kids save money, but also provide hours of fun!
- MOTION ACTIVATED: The Face Bank features a built in motion sensor that starts when you put your hand up to it.
- FUNCTIONAL: Fits almost every type of standard coin – Quarters, Dimes, Nickels, Pennies and more.
- LONG LASTING: Long operating life and only requires two (2) AA batteries. (Not included.)
- PERFECT SIZE: The Face Bank measures 3.7 x 3.7 x 3.9 inches and is the perfect size for any desk or night stand.
- EASY TO OPEN: The packaging will provide a stress free opening while also appearing sleek and appealing.