WHITESHARK MIX Underwater Drone
Roam the seven seas like Aquaman and discover the extraordinary Earth’s underwater realms by grabbing a hold of the WHITESHARK MIX Underwater Drone. It features a dual propeller system that allows you to swim as fast as a professional swimmer for extended periods of time
WHITESHARK MIX is a compact underwater drone launched by SUBLUE.
It is one of the genius underwater scooter equipped with double propellers. The small and integrated design make it easy to be carried and operated. There is one magnet switch on both left and right handles, enable you to swim or dive freely like a champion in water even if you are a fresh learner.
WHITESHARK MIX Underwater Drone has excellent skills underlying its small body and is symmetrically provided with a propulsion system that consists of two independently developed propellers, the thrusting force of each single propeller can be up to 4kgf with a top speed at 5.56km/h and depths to 131 feet. It glides you through the water in an exhilarating and funny way.
On the minimalist and cool balance device body of MIX, there is a universal interface specially provided for mounting sports camera to record everything under water in a most direct view.
This ergonomic, portable device even has a GoPro mount on the bottom for documenting your undersea adventure.
- Simplified user-friendly design for quick and simple use. Comes with a streamlined and symmetrical design, reserves only magnet switches at left and right holding positions, which demand no study costs, enable everyone to enjoy freely.
- Portable small size with large energy. The total weight of 3.5kgs makes it easy to carry without any troubles during travelling, double thrusters release 8kgf thrust to explore the world underwater.
- Easy use in a safe range. Provided with a floater to achieve zero buoyancy and the propellers are designed with a safe protective net to prevent fingers from accidental injury.
- Powered by a sealed and chargeable 11000hAm battery, which can run up for 30 minutes in normal usage. The working depth is rated to 40m, with maximum 3.35miles/h speed.
- There is a universal interface compatible with almost sports cameras which can be mounted to record everything under water in a most direct view
- Size: 465 x 230 x 230 mm
- Speed: 3.35 miles/h (1.5m/s) (maximum)
- Working Depth: 40m (limit depth)
- Endurance: 30 minutes (normal use)
- Battery: 11000mAh
- Speed may vary from person to person and in different environment;
- 30 minutes is the experimental value, and is the average when used by common people in the normal under water conditions;
- In order to get longer battery endurance, It’s suggested to prepare two or more dedicated batteries;
- Sports camera should be purchased independently to make videos.
- WHITESHARK MIX Underwater Drone should be provided with a floater to achieve zero buoyancy.