CatClaw iPhone Camera Grip
Unleash the power of your iPhone’s camera using the Catclaw iPhone Camera Grip. After easily sliding your phone into the camera-grip, you’ll have full access to features like a zoom ring, a selfie button, and most importantly a shutter button with a “half press” mode.
Catclaw iPhone Camera Grip was born to combine the benefits of advanced cameras – IE, full external control of all shooting functions as well as a stable and secure grip, with the advanced camera technology and ultimate availability of the iPhone. In other words – to unleash the full potential of iPhone’s photographic capability in order to take much better pictures, time after time! It’s pretty cool, but who is it designed for? The CatClaw iPhone Camera Grip is designed for people who are just starting out in photography and are looking to get more out of their iPhone, as well as serious amateur or professional photographers who want ultimate and uncompromising control over the iPhone’s camera. No matter what’s your level or experience – Catclaw will help you get much more from your iPhone!
This device functions as an add-on piece that slides over your iPhone like a sleeve and allows it to function like a high-end DSLR camera. The CatClaw iPhone Camera Grip acts as a grip for your iPhone, giving it a shutter button as well as three wheels to adjust capture settings. It also functions as a mount for a tripod.
As if that isn’t cool enough, the real treat is how Catclaw communicates with your iPhone…
- The resolution, which is automatically based on the highest resolution of the machine to return to different levels
- Set the shooting video frame rate, which can be set as : 24,25,30,60
- Set the direction of the hand wheel to adapt to personal habits
- Set the coding quality, choose a different coding quality according to the demand and machine capacity
- Set anti-shake function(require machine support)
- Set flash lamp, which can be set as be automatic, forced to be opened and closed
- Set the shooting delay time of each shooting interval: 2s, 5s, 10s, 15s, 20s, 25s, 30s
- Set the language: Chinese, English
- Set the battery type: the device is used with AAA batteries, if ordinary alkaline batteries are used, please choose 1.5V, if rechargeable AAA batteries, please choose 1.2V
- Set the focus range, the default is the full range of focus
- Set the zoom range, the default is 0-10, which is 10 times of digital zoom
- In the first use, download and install the Cat Claw APP first in the app store in the mobile phone by searching “ Cat Claw Shooting “ on the store or scanning two-dimensional code on the box.
- Open the controller battery cover; install the AAA battery with paying attention to the polarity of the battery, and then cover the battery cover; long press the controller shutter button for 3 seconds, then the controller is on, blue light flashes;
- Open the phone application software, point the setting, find the Bluetooth in the first column, point to open it. If the controller is on, it will display the name of the Bluetooth controller, with “ CAT” at the beginning followed by five digits; If only one cat-claw controller in the boot state and not connected by the users; The blue light in the controller will always bright if connected successfully and flash if without connection.
- The controller has three knobs, and a shutter button, which is in the state of shooting if the camera is pressed, in the video state if the press is in the video, in stop state if pressing again, starts to take picture if pressing again in shooting delay state, and stops taking picture with another press; In the mobile manual focus mode, auto-focus function can be achieved with half-press of the shutter button for 0.5 seconds; Of the three knobs in the controller, the front one is to control the zoom and focus, a cycle of switching zoom and focus can be made by one press, and the zoom and focus control can be achieved by turning the knobs; On the left of the back knobs are a shutter and an IOS adjustment button, press the knobs to switch the shutter and IOS function, and turn the knobs to adjust these two function parameters; The left knob is to adjust the white balance and EV value, press the knob to switch, and turn the knob to adjust the parameter of white balance and EV;
- Red indicator light starts flashing when battery power decreases, then please replace the battery as soon as possible. When the red indicator light is on, replace the battery immediately so as not to turn off the controller automatically.
- The controller will automatically shut down if without any action for 15 minutes, nor in the video or shooting delay state.
- Without use of controller for a long time, please remove the batter, so as not to damage the machine due to leakage.